List of documents, provided by potential private partners
1) Originals or notarized copies of the documents, confirming the presence of funds in bank accounts, potential partner’s property rights and cost of movable and immovable property;
2) Original financial statements for full two previous financial years, valid in accordance with legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan about accounting and financial reporting or international standards of financial reporting. Companies, which have subsidiaries, in addition to financial reporting on main activity should prepare and provide consolidated financial statement, valid in accordance with legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan about accounting and financial reporting or international standards of financial reporting. In respect of high-value PPP projects, if the potential private partner is a new-formed legal entity, founded in order to implement the PPP project by natural and (or) legal persons, such documentation is provided by natural and (or) legal persons, acting as the founders of such potential private partner;
3) “Capital assets” Accounting balance breakdown for the last reporting date (for last financial year), signed by the CEO or authorized representative of potential private partner and stamped by the potential private partner;
4) Breakdown of receivables and payables for the last reporting date (for last financial year), signed by the CEO or authorized representative of potential private partner and stamped by the potential private partner, with providing the dates of their formation and estimated clearing dates, as well as indebtedness causes (what for has the indebtedness arise), impairment allowance amount. In case of bank loans, it is necessary to enclose the copies of bank loan contracts with principal and interest repayment schedule;
5) Guarantee letter from potential private partner, confirming that he is financially reliable, is not a subject for liquidation, his property is not under arrest, his financial and economic activities are not put on hold, he has not been accountable for non-execution and (or) improper execution of liabilities under public-private agreements, signed within the last three years based on the judgment which took legal effect;
6) Legal entities, that are subjects to mandatory auditing in accordance with legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, also provide the audit report for last financial year;
7) Legal entity should provide a notarized copy of the Charter, except for the cases, when the legal entity conducts the activity on basis of model charter. Non-residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan should provide a legalized extract from commercial register with notarized translation into Kazakh and (or) Russian languages;
8) Reference about registered legal entity, branch or representation office;
9) Individuals, conducting entrepreneurial activity, should provide a notarized copy of the document, allowing to conduct an entrepreneurial activity without company formation, issued by relevant state authority, notarized copy of ID with individual identification number;
10) Original of bank statement from bank or bank branch of the potential private partner, about absence of overdue debts on all kinds of obligations of potential private partner, lasting over three months prior to the date of issue, with the bank or bank branch according to Model pattern of accounting in second-tier bank and mortgage companies, approved by the order of the management of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan. If the potential private partner is a client of a few second-tier banks or branches, or a foreign bank, such a statement should be provided by each of such banks.
It is allowed to provide a credit report, issued by a credit bureau in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan issued on the 6th of July of 2004 “About credit bureaus and formation of credit histories in the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
Bank statement (or credit report) is issued not earlier, than two month prior to submitting the contest documents.
In case of participation in
the contest of associations of individuals and (or) legal entities in a form of
association, it’s participants, besides the documents, listed herewith, should
additionally provide the following documents in order to confirm the
- Notarized copy of joint activity agreement;
- Notarized copy of joint and several responsibility agreement, concluded
between the members of the partnership;
- Notarized copy of POA for the representative of the partnership to act on its behalf, conduct the negotiations and other actions within the contest.
Potential private partners provide any other documents, confirming their conformance to qualification requirements, at their own convenience.
Potential private partner – non-resident of the Republic of Kazakhstan, should provide the same documents, confirming the conformance to qualification requirements, as the residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, or documents, containing the similar data about qualification of potential private partner- non-resident of the Republic of Kazakhstan with notarized translation into the languages of contest documentation, and also certificate of residency endorsed with an Apostile (unless otherwise provided by an international agreement).
Date of publishing: 15 May 2017